· As an affiliate, you are entitled to a commission for any sales that use your affiliate link or coupon code.
· Commissions are based on net merchandise value (net = less any discounts).
· Shipping/handling and taxes are non-commissionable.
· Gift Cards are not commissionable.
· Cancelled orders or returns will be deducted from a pending commission.
· Commissions are distributed on the 20th of each month via PayPal.
· Commissions are distributed the next pay cycle following a 30 day pending period. For example, if a purchase is made on April 1st using your affiliate link, your commission will be distributed on May 20th. We do this to account for any cancellations or returns.
· You are entitled to commission on any sale from a referred customer up to 30 days from their initial visit to our site from your referral. In other words, should a customer use your link to visit our site but not buy, if they return again to purchase within 30 days of that initial visit, you earn commission from that sale.
· There is no limit to your earning potential (unless we sell out, of course!) We revere our affiliates as business partners.
It is our mission to build successful, lasting relationships with our affiliates where all parties prosper. If you agree with this mission, please join our squad!Questions? Email us.